GUIDELINES FOR PARENTS
• Parents – Teacher contact and co-operation is essential for harmonious development of a student’s personality-Vigilance on the parts of the parent’s /guardians pay rich dividends.
• Please use the school diary as a means of communication with the school by checking the remarks, if any, made by teachers.
• See that your ward has all the text-books, items of stationary, craft materials, Ensure that your ward comes to school in proper school uniform.
• Please sign the test copies/papers as and when sent home.
• Do not send money or valuable articles with the students. The school shall take no responsibility in case they are lost.