Admission is on the basis of a written test followed by an interview.
• Parents seeking admission can take Admission Form available at the school office on payment of the prescribed fees.
• Birth Certificate and Transfer Certificate is must for admission.
• Admission is granted with the birth certificate provided by Nagar Palika, Hospital and authorized Nursing Home or the Gram Pradhan of the village.
• The students registering for the admission test and interview cannot be guaranteed admission as a limited number of seats are available.
• The minimum age group of the students seeking admission are as follows:
➢ Nursery 2 years 6 months
➢ L. K. G. 3 years 6 months
➢ U. K. G. 4 years 6 months
➢ Class-I 5 years 6 months
➢ Class-II 6 years 6 months
➢ Class-III 7 years 6 months
➢ Class-IV 8 years 6 months
➢ Class-V 9 years 6 months
➢ Class-VI 10 years 6 months
➢ Class-VII 11 years 6 months
➢ Class-VIII 12 years 6 months
➢ Class-IX 13 years 6 months
➢ Class-XI 15 years 6 months
• The admission committee’s decision regarding admission is final in all respects.
• Students withdrawing during the social session have to pay the fee for the entire term ending in March each year. No explanation shall be granted.
• A transfer certificate on withdrawal is issued on the second working day after the clearance of all the dues of the school.
• No transfer certificate is issued without a birth certificate.
• A student’s Name may be struck off from the register due to:
▪ Non Payment
▪ Un-satisfactory academic performance and progress
▪ Continued absence for 10 days with no clear leave being sought from the
• Admission fee is charged at the time of admission once only. (Not every year)